this is a slight variation from the peachy smoothie look,
it's along the same idea - using lip/face products for the eyes,
but this time round i did away with the lipstick+concealer blend on the eyes and went straight with just the blush alone.
what i got was a very soft look that i wore behind my spectacles.
it's such an easy look, i got it done in record time since i'm only working with 1 colour.
1. maybelline eye studio gel liner 01 black
2. sonia kashuk concealer hidden agenda 07
3. kanebo media cheek colour A PK-1
4. maybelline lashionista mascara 01 black
5. revlon colorburst lipstick 012 cherry ice
6. bearbrick series 24 cute
i featured the concealer here because instead of wearing bb cream (when i do wear bb cream i skip the concealer), i was wearing concealer to cover my undereye circles that day. :P
why? because i was gonna wear my specs and i want to brighten up my eyes, that would require me to do colour correction AND brightening. perfect concealer palette for that purpose :D
there's no legend for this look! just refer to the product list above.
1. apply blush (3) all over lid.
2. dap on some revlon lipstick (5) on cheeks, blend.
3. apply a wash of the blush (3) over the cheeks.
barely noticeable pink in the eyes (it's more obvious in real life actually)!
- the end -